Friday, April 10, 2009

Quadriderm ® Nf Good For Acne?

Twitter meetings at the King Mill

Yesterday it was a spectacular meeting at the Royal Mill in Gau-or home. a village in Rheinhessen, I kannnte far only by the passing on the highway, there is the King's Mill

Larger Map the home of @ @ Wuertz and spice , Dirk is actually Oggerschummer with roots in Friesnm and we found very quickly some mutual friends, which was more than funny. Gradually met the other Twitterer / Blogger / wine / jurisdictions and guests
Ultee,
KJ Thul,
Kreuznach Blog
The wine queen Susi (no, I do not autograph lift @ vintners; -))
Mgmall
Cibien
chreiche
Pälzer and another, whose name and Nick I unfortunately forgot, sorry
Christian !
It developed very good conversation and a wine tasting of their very own style, very relaxed, followed very extensively by many technical terms, I learned a lot about the particularities of Rheinhessen and the Mosel and very much in on wine export and sale, testing semi-finals, forgotten barrels wine cellar and wine journalists.
Dirk had it not take the "Webber" to fire up and grill Spanferkelkottlets and sausages, perfect .... Zahrt and very juicy, he made his reputation as the grill master lives up the grill and the next course Dunnerschdach (!) is determined a high point and highly recommended. Of course, I may not tasty salads to the "king-miller" prepared forgotten.
Würtzchen The wines I tasted, unfortunately not all could (drivers license, and I hate auspucken, except it does not taste to me) convinced me than for typical Rheinhessen and were Pälzergaumen for a treat.
the way, the Pälzer were in the majority and so there was almost no language problems than I am, however, with a local Skatbruder (parallel event on the premises of the mill) was talking, I had the odd little problems, which, however, by persistent demands was correct. All in all,
a more than successful evening

Here are some impressions:


Blog Twitter Treff 04.09.2009

articles and other images from:
Kreuznachblog
wine consultant

0 comments:

Post a Comment