Saturday, April 25, 2009

Purple Splotches When Cold

Riwwelkuche

or the end of the annual April birthday marathon.
Nämm still stick with eh, the konnscht morche in de Coffee extension!
Yes this April I visited all the April birthdays in our family and there are some who were beglückwunscht and I would always get a care package to take home, contents: Riwwelkuche . Now Nichtpälzer asks: what is it?
Streuselkuchen say I think outside the Palz the idea, but I just do not know that, and I also do not know where this name comes. In Riwwle it is clear grind through ( reiwe ) in the hands caused Riwwle in unwashed hands, they are more elongated and black, in kitchen they are made from flour, butter and sugar. Since
is known that I do not really like to bake, the family provided me with cake for the day after, and so must take Riwwelkuche the next day swimming in coffee, are so immersed in what then de Palz: tion means. The sight
the coffee cup with the floating Riwwle erspar I command you, that's not nice, no.
a good Riwwelkuche it stands out that the Riwwle the training not solve, or only very little of the pie shell. Of course, the technique of Dugens of crucial importance, not too long, not too deep and if the piece of cake to the mouth should not the distance to be poured and the process must be carried out very very quickly sunscht verdropscht of Disch Duch Odder doi Hosse.
is the most important of all: de soi Riwwelkuche derf net fresh, so a better mind Esens two days old. Sometimes if it is a particularly fine specimen, I can not wait until the Riwwelkuche is not fresh enough, like today.
The high season of Riwwel cake is now gone and so unfortunately I will only occasionally enjoy vun em guud Riwwelkuche come ... shame!
Who would give me pleasure to send me can of course always a piece Riwwelkuche , the post makes quite natural for the immature to manure.

0 comments:

Post a Comment