Sunday, April 26, 2009

How Long For Sleep Eze To Kick In

chronicle an almost catastrophic

The desktop has bye.
The thing will not boot. Was not the

Nix is
panic.
my data is gone
hectic
not really up to date backup
formatting, no, no, no ....
calm thinking.
laptop is still there
research on the net
3.72 million references
Windows CD looking for repair.
disappeared after relocation. Large
Kartonwühlaktion.
countless phone calls.
Knoppix worried about the laptop.
Kappi not. I hate
Knoppix
Start CD from Schleppi found
Fixboot and stuff like
also for repair goofy
dyeing hair, now blonde, computers Blonde
I have no idea
more numerous phone calls
meeting with Linux Freak
Ubuntu downloaded
Fired
now test
exciting It
rasseld and the screen is black
Aah now running Ubuntu
frustration: I have no rights and he can not mount the drive it tells me
?????
Where's my knitting
I will only see the drive and do not copy everything
I AM DRINKING !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Why, why, why
not know
matter
I see all files
is copied to the external, fast turn before everything is gone
If now work yet, the day saved
lunch
Hurrah it works
I love Ubuntu
ALL HERE!
Pooh falls with a sigh of relief

Ha, now I'll brave
I am going to try the Firefox and the mail program set up
I think I will stay with Ubuntu and Windows do not play more on it again!
Schaun mer mal

0 comments:

Post a Comment