Saturday, April 25, 2009

Do Chapstick Have Calories

education fact Uff and the official celebration is being planned !

I did it, yesterday I was in the new vault uh "to the new construction" in the Maine Fressack and it was Uff!
The feeding: publika 09 can come.
The date and location (Note English, for the German teacher!) Is , it can be planned so registered and reserved.

Yes, so a trip to the Hessian has something on every corner is photographed, no, not by tourists, of "safety cameras", I believe: the state of Hesse is the country with the highest volume of speed cameras at all.
But I digress. So the
Louie (phew, thank God, finally posted times correctly) has a really traditional apple wine-value stock, - pub - pub - residence, - crypt - Construction - Local ... I have no idea what that means ... does not matter, in any case there is a "Äppelwoi Gadde," which interestingly ( Jutta!! ) allows a look at the small brewery, located in the same building. I have even a "Pröbchen" taken home (no drinking and driving, do not drink and drive and that will !.......)
Theo are especially: is there a coffee machine and yes the coffee was good!
for and the photo freaks at the Food bloggers ( Greetings to Switzerland, for example ) I recommend to schedule some extra time, the town, city, village, community, the suburb, the suburb or whatever (I would even to offend anyone), is picturesque!
I digress starting again.
The provisional map in "To the New Building" I like very much and I would really like had something to eat, if I had not been so tired ( awwers neegschde mol !).
Un of the Hessian of the do gebabbelt Worre is, hot mer soga as Pälzer very guud un verstanne the managing weerklisch all were quite nedd.
You see I'm thrilled!
That's my tip for all Pälzer and Nichtpälzer (eg @ Phil ), in the area, empfeele of the chamber could, do go here mol! (Below an article to the location, as it is to map).
The next time I get really hungry and much Dorscht , but certainly, more time!

0 comments:

Post a Comment