Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Essay About Styrofoam

number 22 and a beer # 1

Begin a small series of bars, restaurants and pubs in Oppau.
And I try to kill two birds with one stone, so I am looking for from one of the remaining premises and hope that the menu has at least 22 positions, not the card should be numbered I'll just by counting from the first court and continue to hope .
Why do I do that?
Very simple: I like the blog of Oliver and the idea behind it.
comes, it now becomes a small stock of food in my home town.
I must admit, a tiny bit, I am afraid, but no risk no fun: On Sunday I had my
first number 22 and a beer in sight
It should be the clubhouse of DJK on Harschweg .

menu available, also numbered all good, but what is it: no number 22

on demand has been explained to me by the very nice and sympathetic head of the House that the number was 22 in the POS system is a regular guest of the house and so the card could not be numbered continuously.
Ok, then I order a multiple of the number 22 and I have decided on the Number 66, that is 3x22, the No 44 was a turkey steak and afterwards I had no desire now the Greeks. Had there been a number 22 I would have chosen, of course, your eyes and, like or not.
the way we had taken place at the table 22 on the terrace, from where a beautiful view of the "sacred grass" has.

"Hallowed Ground" is because we as children could not dare to enter the place, for the always lying in wait warden seemed to have been waiting for us and drove us right away with a fairly hefty words.
After a short time I was a filled Bifteki with fries, salad and a beer served
It tasted good, the portion was a football player serving and too big for me.
all but portions are also offered as a smaller portion.
The beer was a beer cellar of a brewery known regional Oggersheimer, chilled, excellent draft, fine.


My conclusion: good, you can make a clear recommendation.
Bifteki € 8.80
cellar beer 0.3 l € 2.00
also Rieslng of the Winzergenossenschft 4Jahreszeiten was a great help and was favorable with 2.60 €.
No wireless
No own website
business card to the landlord Page

Address:
Wolker Ludwig-Str. 40
67069 Ludwigshafen

note to me: time comes, immediately ordering only seniors!

@ Oliver , it has unfortunately not worked out this time, but I stay tuned and I hope soon introduce a real number 22 and a beer from Oppau to.


0 comments:

Post a Comment