Sunday, September 21, 2008

Watching A Movie On Ps3 With Bluetooth Headset



love Robo, Silhouette and Wish Blade users puts you time before your baby the following:!
space for 12 "paper
Embossing
distresser
Chipboard

cut What would you say

So I miss the place? for 12 "paper and especially the cutting of chipboard! And I could find from
Embossing and also very practical!

Why I write? I've just found a machine that can do it all!

The Creative Cutter from Pazzles!

I fell again, and therefore requested the same time if they plan to supply the German market! 'm Curious what they write!

you look at the video, so I just found it convincing! The software is very clear!

Dear Craft Robo, Silhouette and Wish Blade owners, what would you say if your machines would do following things:
cut heavy cardstock, and chipboard
12 inch cutting width
Cuts fabric, embossing foil, & more!
Draw, Emboss, Distress, and more

I miss to cut 12" sheets of paper and chipboard and embossing is sometimes missing too!

But the american market offers a machine wich is perfect!
The Creative Cutter from Pazzles!

I felt in love with this honey! I hope that pazzles will deliver the german market too some day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment