Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Upperdeckjohnathantoewsrookiecard

Award


Mein zweiter Award von Bea ! Vielen lieben Dank und ein dicker Knuddler!

My second award from Bea


There are still 6 small rules, which are as follows

first The selected can place this award on their blog second
Link the person from whom you received
wurdet third Nominated 5 other bloggers
4th Give in, why have you chosen them
5th Link to your excellent bloggers
6th Leaves on these blogs a message

Here are 6 rules:

first The winner can put the logo on their blog.
second Link the person you received your award from.
third Nominate at least 5 other blogs.
4th Before listing the nominees give a brief reason why you chose them
5th Put links of those blogs on yours.
6th Leave a message on the blogs you have nominated.



My 5 is now: 1st

Strahli : Because I've known from the beginning and find it great as it has developed (creative)! Thanks for the insight into your life!

second Maren : their works simply blew me away! Thanks for the inspiration!

third Sandra : Your cards are simply awesome, just like everything else they conjure! Thank you for your creative part of us can have!

4th Anne: I love the way you create your cards! They are totally different and that the reason way I love your work! Thank you for that and the great music on your blog!

5th Melle : Because I like her style simple! Thank you especially for your last blog entry of encouraged me to clean up!

0 comments:

Post a Comment